Battle of Waterloo

Battle of Waterloo

tiistai 30. heinäkuuta 2013

Waterloo Megabattle!

A few weeks back we managed to put together a massive game of the battle of Waterloo using the Black Powder rules. The amount of miniatures in this game was enourmous, and the feel of entire army corps moving about the battlefield fantastic! The Prussian I Corps under my command was to make a (hopefully) decisive attack on the right flank of the french main force, until then I was given charge of the Dutch on the left flank. The game was my first, and I was impressed by the easygoing nature of the rules and how well we managed to go on with the game despite having a ridiculous amount of units on the table - I'm definately looking forward to expanding my Prussian collection, and perhaps even go back to paint them a tad bit better this time!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti